Flutter is Google’s UI toolkit for building beautiful, natively compiled applications for mobile, web, and desktop from a single codebase.
Flutter official home page
Flutter Chinese Site
Flutter learning videos
Flutter official examples
Flutter open source demo app
Flutter SDK library index
Flutter wiki homepage
Good article for introduce Flutter
https://www.infoq.cn/article/xianyu-cross-platform-based-on-flutter Practice summary of xianyu APP
Google provides the flutter SDK for
- download sdk.
- configuare the $PATH for flutter sdk.
- run the flutter command to try it.
if you use vim, please ignore it.
- Visual Studio
- Android studio (recommanded)
Android studio provide a series of plugins to run android and ios devices.
if you want to develop and run it in real devices, you can ignore it .
- Android simulator, you can install by Android SDK (
inside the Android Studio)
- IOS simulator, you must install
Xcode, you can install it in APP store, must above the 9.0 version
install Flutter and Dart plugins
- Start Android Studio.
- Open plugin preferences (Preferences > Plugins on macOS, File > Settings > Plugins on Windows & Linux).
- Select Browse repositories, select the Flutter plugin and click Install.
- Click Yes when prompted to install the Dart plugin.
- Click Restart when prompted.
- Start VS Code.
- Invoke View > Command Palette….
- Type “install”, and select Extensions: Install Extensions.
- Type “flutter” in the extensions search field, select Flutter in the list, and click Install. This also installs the required Dart plugin.
run app in simulator or devices
the method same with the native dev.Android
- start AVD in Android Studio
- build and install it
- command line input it open a simulator，replease my_app to your project path
1 2 3 open -a Simulator cd my_app flutter run
- or use android studio to run it directly
develop and debug
Dartlanguage to dev
hotloadfeature to build some changes
- use some tools to
welcome the into the fluteer world ! more and more details about flutter in the next chapter !